18.9.10

You walked away…

Xpre$$!ons...

And there came a day when everything died. She walked away and argued that it was my mistake. Agreed, I was running a race evading my own people but it happens. Everybody makes mistakes and its okay to make one, may be even if that multiplies it’s still okay. Not because I committed one, just because my idea of loving a person is not in the idea of owning ones time. I am hurt, and may be because this came as an appalling demeanor for me. I was not your enemy, I was your friend! You could have may be called for the last time, if you ever considered me a friend or may be once met in person to ask me why I am the way I am. You walked away girl, and then said you’re alone!

1 comment:

Just another blogger said...

sometimes u need to walk away only to return.. :)