6.2.10

Xpre$$!ons...
In the dark room when I enter looking for the switch to recognize how I left my home, in the form of some ray entering my lonely cave a light comes to the rescue of my sightless view. Then the room that could be a little more tidy welcomes its master with the same zest, no sound I hear even from the corners of the other room but then I realize why did I come home so soon.

When I am caught in the crowd sharing the little space on the road, I manage somehow to turn few heads for that puts me right in the place. Even the yearning for walking alone with that confident smile in the air has achieved and I look lost in the world of ‘fighters’, I feel the battle is over and ask for self to seek tranquility and the only place she drags me is ‘home’.

3 comments:

Naveen said...

U said a lot in dere....keep writing!!

!ove... said...

Thanks Naveen! :)

Unknown said...

we share the story of the light switch . I was nostalgic reading this part . The damp dark room was a place of solitude and discovery for me . I have lived a life of a brat so far but the day i entered the dark room , where dreams of dragon fire and of things that bite , awaited my slumber , it was known for me that things are going change around me . Being lonely has though me enough so now i seek . Solitude is no more my thing . There is enough darkness in this world but only the ones who speak of the light are lead to the next end.....