26.2.10

Xpre$$!ons...

Sitting in the corner of my desk I go back to the reverie, the days I lived every moment with zest and never did I realize the need for keeping mum for certain things that demanded a veil. They said things are not the way they seem to be and I never took it seriously. And when I said, all I said giving no hope to the ones that trusted me, bad.

When things go hay wire all you say is that it’s good to commit a mistake but the best only when you learn from it. And here I wait for that ‘best’ to come for now I deserve the cold wind and no defense I merit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sweet here.

i really went throught the blog site. i thought it wouldbe another bla bla... but if it is what it is then its amazing you are so much open minded about all the stuffs you have mentioned here. I would be glad if you could just share your friendship bond with me... i am waiting for your response. Right now i am out of country so dont call my No mentioned in the orkut profile.....

Thanks,,,,,

Super vijay