25.7.10

A battle within me…

There are times when I just can’t accept as true, something that I become most of the times and then wonder whether this was really ‘me’. And then I pacify myself saying, there are many a kind of women in me who dominate one after the other. But I can’t recall the best woman so far…I haven’t lost it, no. It’s just that I love analyzing people and this time my subject is ‘me’.

Having adapted to reading zodiac signs, and people — my favorite of all I ended up looking into my own self, what I do? Why I do? And why I do whatever I do? Then the thought process goes on piling up, it’s madness though but intriguing. Some might call me self obsessed, I disagree! There is no harm in knowing oneself better, and if you are like me, battling many a women in you then you better watch.

And the confusion began with the mystifying woman inside me, she is the one who lays many a trap and teaches harsh lessons in life. I hate to take consent from her, for she never gave me a single solution. But then the problem is eventually solved with the smarter woman coming to my rescue. People I know never realize this complex nature in me for they know that I already have a twin, and we have been confusing them right from the time we are born. It’s fun, but this one is no fun!

I live in my own world and practicality is something I fail to understand, there is this stubborn dreamer within who just rebuffs the idea of realism. May be I should get real. It’s time. There are many a times you wake up with a bad dream, but that does not mean you stop dreaming, and that does not even mean you get addicted to bad dreams. Wake up with a dream to live it, a good one though.

I was caught in the web of real people around, it’s a maze out here and I am heading to my way out. I know I will reach there, for the real world knows no dreams of a dreamer and for this may be I need to surrender these women. There has to be a woman alone; strong, assertive, alert and very responsible. There are times when we have to do this, evaluate, own up and advocate ones’ wrong actions, especially if these unwanted women in you are building castles in the air.

1 comment: