13.7.10

‘I am just a girl asking her boy to love her’

Xpre$$!ons...

This is the best time to write ‘love stories’ when you’re alone, sick and coughing on the bed, to let know your best boy how much you love him. You feel sorry for your state, sometimes you go a step ahead thinking it’s your last breath, cry and tell some important people how much you care and love them. To add a little drama to the whole feeling of sickness, some tears drop in too, and then the whole episode looks funnier after you jump out of the bed and say, ‘whatever was I thinking last night’. And this just happened with me this morning! But I did make a call, and let my boy know how much I care to spend my life with him, how much I wanted him to see my crying face and how much I wanted to see him care for me.

Love, no, it doesn’t happen to lucky people, it’s not of ‘Mr Right and Ms Right, no, I disagree. There is more to it than just saying ‘I love you’. This thought crept into my mind when my dad asked me, ‘why is that youngsters today think we parents don’t understand love? Why are you guys obsessed with good looking, rich guys/girls and call it ‘love’? Why don’t you fall in love with a beggar? But he was right this time, every time we discussed love stories I always thought we knew better than our parents did. And this time I lost the debate, but I did realize that there is a little ‘thinking’ that goes even into falling for a person. Love happens, but before making it happen in the due course we consider many things. The making of a love story is more practical than it does not seem at all.

And when the thinking is over, there are emotions that follow up with some sense of responsibilities. When you’re in love you never admit, and as you enter the beautiful trap you realize the trap is a wonderful defeat and if this is how it feels to be in it, then you would always want to be defeated.

All I am trying to say here is that I have been defeated and madly in love. And I say, ‘‘I am just a girl asking her boy to love her’.

3 comments:

Just another blogger said...

"there is a little ‘thinking’ that goes even into falling for a person."
- so true.

Rohith J Rao said...

nice :)

Gaurav Arora said...

I really love the photographs on your blog...
there is a unique depth that cannot be ignored...
love them all...
Visit me someday :)
GvSparx Blog
GvSparx Page